As the leading local community bank we understand our marketplace and we are part of the fabric of the community. We do not try to fit your business in the same box as every other business. We want to take the time to sit down with you and listen to where your business is and where you want your business to go. We will take the time to understand what you are trying to accomplish and put together a comprehensive plan of action which includes all of the products, services, and support we can provide. We are here to listen to you.
Online Banking Features:
- Your balance and transaction information is updated in “real time” during our business hours.
- Funds Transfers you initiate on this site between your accounts with us will be sent to the bank within minutes, during our business hours.
- You may change the display names or “nicknames” on your accounts by clicking on “Preferences”, then “Accounts”.
- You may communicate directly with us through Secure Messaging. Find this option by clicking “Services”, and then “Messages”.
- If you forget your password, simply click the “Forgot Password” box, type in your login ID, and click the Login button. A secure access code will be delivered to you by your choice of phone or email, so that you can access your online banking. NOTE: This must be done before your third incorrect login attempt.
- BILL PAY: No Charge
Access Online Banking Now!
24/7 Voice Access
- Toll-free number for you to use while traveling: 1-866-966-9772.
- Access to balance and transaction information updated in real time.
- Locally, you may still reach our Voice Access system at 719-687-6056.
- 24/7 call to obtain account information on your checking, savings, CD, IRA, and loan accounts.
You can click on the following link to view the Voice Access Instructions*.
* Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not currently have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader, click here to download a free copy from the Adobe web site.
In today’s business environment it is important that you meet the need of your customers. In many cases it means adding the ability to accept credit cards at your business. We can help you provide this convenience to your customers whether you are a new business, an existing business, or even if you accept credit cards already.
We have been here since 1965, and we are not planning on going anywhere. Some merchant processors will swing through town, overcharge for equipment, and tie your business up in a long term contract. When the dust has settled, you never see the SALES Person again, and you are left calling an 800 number somewhere far away which may provide questionable service. With our service you can always come down and talk to a real person who is responsible for getting you the help you need. We do have an 800 number to our Partner Processor, but you can always reach us locally at 719.687.9234. If you would like an evaluation of your current processor and pricing or if you are ready to start a new service or add this service please contact us at 719.687.9234 and ask for a Personal Banker. Below are some of the advantages of letting us provide Merchant Service to you.
Convenient Start up gets you on line fast.
- 48-Hour merchant application approval
- Easy equipment installation
- Courteous, fast, and easy-to-understand training
- Low cost to switch from paper to electronic processing
- One phone call answers your questions
Local service from people you trust
- All major credit cards and debit cards accepted
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Guaranteed 48-hour settlement of funds
- Money-saving expert help fighting chargebacks
- Fees charges monthly after you receive your statement
Our technology adds value to your business
- Competitively priced state-of-the-art equipment
- Speedy equipment replacement when needed
- Timely terminal updates so you qualify for lowest rates
- Detailed account information instantly available by fax or online anytime
- 24-hour, 7-day technical support help desk.