Park State Bank & Trust is committed to working with you to protect your accounts and personal information on mypsb.com. We will do our part to safeguard www.mypsb.com. You also play an important role in these protection efforts.
Online Security Guarantee
As long as you Help Us Help You, we will reimburse funds removed without authorization from your Park State Bank & Trust accounts through www.mypsb.com. Park State Bank & Trust will also credit your Park State Bank & Trust accounts for fees we have charged related to an unauthorized funds transaction.
Online Fraud Protection
As long as you follow your responsibilities, we will reimburse funds removed without authorization from your Park State Bank & Trust accounts through www.mypsb.com. Park State Bank & Trust will also credit your Park State Bank & Trust accounts for fees we have charged related to an unauthorized funds transaction.
Information Security Protection
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information secure and confidential. To protect against unauthorized access, your personal information resides behind several secure firewalls monitored by our security experts. Our website also uses sophisticated encryption and virus-detection software to protect your information.
Park State Bank & Trust protects the information you have shared with us. Park State Bank & Trust does not sell your information to marketers or other third parties. This commitment to conduct business honestly and with your best interest in mind is the foundation of our privacy promise to you.
Park State Bank & Trust will process your bills and payments on the dates, in the dollar amounts and to the payees that you specify through our trusted partner Checkfree. If you entered the correct payment instructions in a timely manner, we will pay up to $50 of any late fees, penalties or related finance charges incurred.
Help Us Help You
Our guarantees will not cover matters caused by your failure to follow Your Responsibilities.
- Review your accounts at least once a month and notify us with any unauthorized activity
- Never store your Online ID or password in your browser, as malicious programs can find and transmit them to third parties. Never give your Online ID or password to anyone, including your family or friends. Never enter your Online ID or password anywhere other than www.mypsb.com. Change your online password regularly.
- Ensure that any computer you use to access mypsb.com has the most current anti-spyware, anti-virus and firewall software, and that such software is regularly run and updated.
- Always use an up-to-date, supported browser with at least 128-bit encryption.
- Check for the latest security updates on your operating system.
- Park State Bank & Trust will not ask for personal information, such as account numbers or passwords, in an e-mail. Do not click on a link within an e-mail if you suspect the message might not be legitimate.
- Clear any temporarily stored copies of online information by closing your browser after signing off. Do not leave your computer unattended while on mypsb.com.
- Pay attention to any information we distribute through our Internet Banking secure messaging system and other trustworthy sources on a regular basis to stay current on the latest security issues and advice.
- Cooperate fully with Park State Bank & Trust in investigating and prosecuting any unauthorized activity on your account. This may include giving Park State Bank & Trust access to your computer.