As an abundance of caution, the bank has decided to close the lobby as of Wednesday 03-18-2020. Our drive-up will be open normal hours, from 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am to Noon on Saturday. We will continue to monitor the situation and inform you when we are returning to normal operations.
During these modified hours please note the following:
- Our Team: We are committed to supporting your banking needs. We will be at the bank to provide support, and the lobby tellers will be answering phones to make sure we maintain a high level of service.
- Safe Deposit Box Access: Please call or email, and we will set an appointment with you for access to your box.
- New Accounts: We will work with you over the phone and use our secure portal to gather the needed documentation. We will then set an appointment with you to arrange for your signature.
- Loans: We will continue to accept applications and work on your loans. We will work with you over the phone and use our secure portal, then we will set an appointment for loan closings.
- Construction Draws: Construction Draws can be dropped through the drive-up commercial window. You may also contact us to coordinate drop off and pick up from the bank. We encourage you to sign up to submit your draw requests electronically to facilitate a safe, secure and expedited process.
- Construction Workers: If you need to cash a check and do not have an account with us, please use the drive-up window by the building. If you have an account, any lane will work.
- Trust: Our team stands ready to continue supporting your trust needs and will work via phone and electronically to continue to provide full service. We will make appointments as necessary.
- Accounting: As always, we will continue to process any invoices for payment to you the day we receive them. We will continue to be “the fastest pay in town” as some of our vendors have described us.
As your community bank, we will continue to provide support to the amazing nonprofits that serve our community. Two organizations that have enhanced their operations and missions during this time to include food and emergency services are:
Community Partnership, Divide – 719.686.0705
Community of Caring, Cripple Creek – 719.689.3584
For customers in need of additional assistance, please call and leave a message on our HOTLINE at 719.686.5218.
If you have an emergency, you can reach me at any time at 719.433.4055.
Everyone, please remain safe. We appreciate all of you.
Tony Perry and the Park State Bank & Trust Team